European Wine Blogger Conference 2011 will start officially tomorrow at 9am in Brescia, Italy. Wine Bloggers from all over the places come together to talk about wine and internet. Share all about this intriguing connection is the common language here.
Brescia is a lovely City incrusted in Franciacorta known by beautiful sparkling wines. The historical center makes you feel romantic. Well, I’m not the most romantic woman and I can tell some places make my sigh 🙂 maybe is the wines, I don’t care..
Tomorrow EWBC agenda starts with an Exclusive Sparkling Tasting lead by 1* Michelin Restaurant Head-Sommelier. Stefano Botture, from Ristorante Due Columbe, will discuss the differences, styles, pairing food. They all made by similar methods with lots in common but their unique expressed origins. Just this would be luxurious, add an impressive list of bubbly fermented juice on top of that.. voila!
Hereby the “little list” 🙂
- Cava Recaredo Reserva Particular 2002 (Spain)
- Gran Reserva de la Finca 2006 (Spain)
- Piper-Heidsieck Rare 1988 (France)
- Tarlant Cuvee Louis NV (France)
- Lenz Winery 2005 Cuvee (USA)
- Chateau Frank 2006 Blanc de Blancs (USA)
- Majolini Franciacorta Electo, Millesimato 2005 Brut (Italy)
- Il Mosnel Franciacorta Pas Dosé Riserva “QdE” 2004 (Italy)
- Ridgeview Cavendish 2009 (Sussex, England)
- Denbies Cubitt Reserve 2006 (Surrey, England)